We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We will never sell, share or use your personal information other than as described here.
Scope of Consent
Your data is not shared with any third parties other than as described here.
- The data you submit during an enquiry about our services
- By giving consent during your enquiry to send you marketing information about goods and services that they think you may be interested in, as well as account management or relationship management purposes
In addition we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table above:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Last updated: 13.01.2021